We, UAB Alna Business Solution and UAB Alna Business pay special attention to our work processes and quality management. Our work principles have been developed in accordance with the quality management system that fully complies with ISO 9001: 2015 standards.
Every employee at UAB Alna Business Solutions and UAB Alna Business is responsible for:
- Execution of commitments to our customers;
- Execution of employee obligations;
- Continuous improvement of the company's management system;
- Aligning quality management goals with the strategic goals of the company.
Information security management policy
The purpose of UAB Alna Business Solutions and UAB Alna Business is to ensure business continuity and reduce information-related risks by preventing or minimizing the potential for information security incidents. In implementing these principles, we are committed to:
- Implemeting and maintaining an information security management system. The system is constantly being improved in accordance with ISO / IEC 27001.
- Meeting the requirements of the ISO / IEC 27001 standard.
- Maintaining good information security management performance is the responsibility of every employee.
- In order to ensure the quality of the provided services, suppliers are required to supply high-quality and compliant information security requirements.
- With respect to information security management policies, management is committed to demonstrating leadership, participating in its oversight, and creating an environment conducive to employee responsibility and initiative.
- Management periodically reviews, evaluates and adjusts information security management objectives and oversees their implementation.