Alna Business is currently looking for an ERP Project Manager to lead local and international projects.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an IT Project Manager of full Project Implementation cycle;
- An ideal candidate should have experience in ERP implementation project management (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle etc.);
- Good knowledge of business processes within areas of functional proficiency;
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- Experience in working in international environments and teams;
- Project management certification is preferred but not required (Project+, PMP ar Prince 2 Foundation);
- Good level of English (spoken and written);
- Fluent Lithuanian.
- Responsible for ensuring that multiple ERP projects are delivered within scope, quality, time and budget requirements. Also in charge of the overall use of resources;
- Take lead in all the phases of ERP project implementation, from project planning, execution, risk management, go-live and project closure;
- Working with internal clients to determine project definition and business requirements;
- Setting up an appropriate project organization;
- Accountable for developing & managing project plans & WBS and coordinating the activities of the project team and sub-team;
- Communicate & coordinate with business user team to ensure project can be carried out as per planned;
- Ensure that all strategies are implemented efficiently and according to plan and that the client goals are satisfactorily reached;
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships at project level;
- Providing leadership, motivation & coaching to project teams and clients;
- Advising clients on project governance as well as template governance;
- Manage all CR (Change requests) if timeline, scope or resource requirements change;
- Plan & execute knowledge transfer from realization team to support team.
Alna Business is involved in many innovative IT projects in Lithuania and internationally. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. By working for us you are guaranteed:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with an attractive compensation package;
- The opportunity to work on the most interesting projects available on the market;
- To enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the IT/Business applications industry
- Attractive financial bonuses for individual excellence;
- A dynamic and informal organizational culture;
- An environment that encourages continuous improvement;
- Supportive colleagues, that love their job;
- Participation in top professional events and conferences;
- A modern office in the heart of the city with nice employee perks.