Alna Business is currently looking for an ERP Project Manager to lead local and international projects.
- A minimum of 3 year experience as an IT Project Manager of full Project Implementation cycle;
- An ideal candidate should have experience in ERP implementation project management (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle etc.);
- Good knowledge of business processes within areas of functional proficiency;
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- Experience in working in international environments and teams;
- Project management certification is preferred but not required (Project+, PMP or Prince 2 Foundation);
- Good level of English (spoken and written);
- Fluent Lithuanian.
- Responsible for ensuring that multiple ERP projects are delivered within scope, quality, time and budget requirements. Also in charge of the overall use of resources;
- Take lead in all the phases of ERP project implementation, from project planning, execution, risk management, go-live and project closure;
- Working with internal clients to determine project definition and business requirements;
- Setting up an appropriate project organization;
- Accountable for developing & managing project plans & WBS and coordinating the activities of the project team and sub-team;
- Communicate & coordinate with business user team to ensure project can be carried out as per planned;
- Ensure that all strategies are implemented efficiently and according to plan and that the client goals are satisfactorily reached;
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships at project level;
- Providing leadership, motivation & coaching to project teams and clients;
- Advising clients on project governance as well as template governance;
- Manage all CR (Change requests) if timeline, scope or resource requirements change;
- Plan & execute knowledge transfer from realization team to support team.
- A stable and long-term cooperation with an attractive compensation package;
- The opportunity to work on the most interesting projects available on the market;
- To enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the IT/Business applications industry
- Attractive financial bonuses for individual excellence;
- A dynamic and informal organizational culture;
- An environment that encourages continuous improvement;
- Supportive colleagues, that love their job;
- Participation in top professional events and conferences;
- A modern office in the heart of the city with nice employee perks.