Where ever you are you can reach all the data and documents you need, because they are in Microsoft cloud
Alna Software creates unique software solutions and implements big projects, using different technologies in various industries. This requires highly qualified specialists and significant technological expertise.
– The company was established in 2004, following the merger of two “Alna” software-development units that had been in the market for more than 27 years creating large-scale information systems and providing outsourced programming services
– The company has offices in Vilnius and Kaunas
– It provides services around the world, including in countries such as Sweden, the UK and Finland
Alna Business Solutions provides services for the development, implementation and maintenance of business-management and business-intelligence solutions, as well as related consulting services. It offers customised, high-quality solutions and long-term partnerships to commercial companies and public-sector organisations.
– Business-management solutions have been developed since 1994 and in 2004 were concentrated in Alna Business Solutions. The company has more than 22 years of experience in the market
– The company has offices in Vilnius and Warsaw
– It has implemented more than 300 successful projects in different countries
Alna Intelligence creates, implements and maintains large-scale, complex solutions based on the newest technologies, helping to improve the efficiency and competitiveness of its clients’ activities. The company can also manage clients’ IT infrastructure, providing standardised and clear services that optimise costs.
– Alna Intelligence has more than 20 years of experience in the IT-services market, carrying out business under the Alna Intelligence name since 2004
– On average, the company services 18,000 users and 400 servers, and administrates 1,200 business-software applications per year. It also resolves an average of 500 atomised and customised tasks each week
BPO House provides business-process outsourcing services, namely accounting, payroll accounting and administration for personnel documentation.
– Established in 2009
– Automatisation of entry of primary accounting documents
– Payroll accounting
– Administration of personnel documentation
The company provides solutions for document and process management based on the DocLogix system, which allows essential information to be processed, managed, saved and acquired. This is a unique document-management solution that provides the user with the resources to create and modify automated organisational processes (workflows) without any programming knowledge.
– Established in 2003
– DocLogix: the number-one solution for information and document management in Europe, with 300 clients and 3,500 users in different countries around the world
Grafton Recruitment provides recruitment, talent-management and HR solutions and services.
– Established in 1982 in Dublin, Ireland. Has been doing business in Lithuania as a
franchise since 2013
– The international Grafton Recruitment network comprises more than 600 specialists, with 60 offices located in 16 countries around the world
– Last year, theinternational network placed more than 5,000 permanentand supplied 4,000 temporary staff per week