Metso Outotec Lithuania
Mining industry solutions and services
About the company
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries globally. We improve our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increase their productivity, and reduce environmental risks with our product and process expertise.
Metso Outotec employs over 15000 people in 50+ countries worldwide.
- SAF-T accounting data export was complicated and very labor-intensive;
- Required SAF-T data was stored in both SAP S/4HANA and SAP ECC environments;
- Incorrect or duplicate data in the exported SAF-T file.
A SAF-T solution tailor-made for SAP ERP, which includes the following functionality:
- Collection of all the necessary accounting data from the hybrid system at Metso Outotec (SAP modules running on both SAP S/4HANA and SAP ECC);
- Preparation of mandatory (VAT, General Ledger) as well as optional (Income Tax, Analytical Accounting) classificators required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Preparation of the 800 mandatory accounting data indications as well as optional indicators required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Preparation of indicators including information on customers and suppliers, invoices received and issued, payment orders, fixed assets, inventories, turnover of balance sheet accounts etc. for the accounting period required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Formatting the exported SAF-T file according to the structure required by the State Tax Inspectorate.
- The required accounting data is formed into a SAF-T file faster than ever;
- Exporting extremely large amounts of data isn‘t a problem;
- Maximum data security;
- The solution fully complies with the State Tax Inspectorate requirements and is constantly updated according to them;
- Less time spent on accounting.