UAB Alna Business and UAB Alna Business Solutions quality and environmental protection policy
The management and development concept of both companies is based on orientation to process management and environmental protection in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 14001:2015 standards. Companies, providing implementation, improvement, maintenance, consulting and training of business management systems, analysis of business processes, and in order to ensure the quality of operational management and service provision, successful and purposeful development, stable and competitive position in the market, undertake:
- ensure the provision of high-quality services that meet customer requirements and help digitize processes relevant to customers, thus reducing the impact on the environment;
- improve the performance of the management system, taking into account performance results, feedback from customers, partners, and employees;
- to carry out activities in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating the field of business and other requirements that companies undertake to fulfill in order to comply with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 14001:2015 standards;
- allocate the necessary resources to implement the goals and objectives of the management system;
- carry out environmental impact control and effective management of measures;
- reduce the amount of household waste generated in the administration, properly sort it, improve waste sorting solutions;
- to use green electricity, packaging made from recycled raw materials and/or rapidly degradable materials in their activities;
- reduce electricity consumption during operational processes;
- use fuel and other natural resources sparingly, focus on the use of renewable natural resources;
- work with responsible partners and suppliers focused on environmental protection management;
- to encourage our customers and society to choose environmentally friendly solutions;
- promote employee qualification, implement innovations and seek solutions to improve the quality of service provision;
- to ensure safe and healthy working conditions for employees, to help the employee realize his own responsibility in protecting his own health and that of those around him;
- to develop employees' awareness and their awareness of the impact on the environment in pollution prevention, to teach how to manage waste safely and responsibly, to save electricity.
You can download our ISO 9001: 2015 certificate here (UAB Alna Business Solutions) and here (UAB Alna Business)
You can download our ISO 14001: 2015 certificate here (UAB Alna Business Solutions) and here (UAB Alna Business)
UAB Alna Business and UAB Alna Business Solutions information security management policy
The purpose of UAB Alna Business Solutions and UAB Alna Business is to ensure business continuity and reduce information-related risks by preventing or minimizing the potential for information security incidents. In implementing these principles, we are committed to:
- Implemeting and maintaining an information security management system. The system is constantly being improved in accordance with ISO / IEC 27001.
- Meeting the requirements of the ISO / IEC 27001 standard.
- Maintaining good information security management performance is the responsibility of every employee.
- In order to ensure the quality of the provided services, suppliers are required to supply high-quality and compliant information security requirements.
- With respect to information security management policies, management is committed to demonstrating leadership, participating in its oversight, and creating an environment conducive to employee responsibility and initiative.
- Management periodically reviews, evaluates and adjusts information security management objectives and oversees their implementation.
UAB Alna Business and UAB Alna Business Solutions transparency and corruption prevention policy
The companies do not tolerate any manifestations of corruption in their activities, base their business on the principles of transparency and impartiality and take all preventive measures to eliminate the prerequisites for corruption.
You can download our Transparency and corruption prevention policy here