ERP for small and medium sized businesses
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Dynamics 365 Business Central) integrates all of the key business processes in a single system. Financial planning and management, marketing, project management, manufacturing, supply chain: all of your data is managed in one system.
Integrated tools for analyzing business data will help you quickly generate reports, accurately measure your business analytics and make informed decisions.
Financial Management and Accounting
- General ledger
- Budget management
- Cash flow forecasts
- Bank account and payment flow management
- Long-term asset management
- Formation of various financial statements
Business analysis and information management
Comprehensive andup-to-date information and business process analysis to support theright business decisions.
Sales and service administration
- Sales contracts and orders in a single system
- Sales and profitability analysis
- Sales pricing management
Supply chain Management
- Stock planning and management
- Management of purchase orders and supplier commitments
- Purchase pricing management
From planning to thefinal product: planning of resources and raw materials, supervisionof production orders and product cost formation.
Project management and resource planning
- From project budgeting to final evaluation
- Monitoring projects and their assigned resources and inventories
- Plan vs Actual comparison
Service Management Planning
- Time reporting for service specialists
- Providing customer service according to contractual terms
- Planning and execution of orders for goods needed for the service
- Service profitability analysis
MultiCompany ir MultiLangauge support
Enable smoothbusiness development with multi-company accounting and multi-languagesupport.
Why choose Dynamics NAV?
One system manages all of the key business processes, ensures data integrity, completeness and comparability.
Dynamics NAV is flexible and highly functional, and can easily be adapted to the needs of a specific industry.
The system enables increased productivity and more efficient use of company resources.
Add-on modules for accounting data submission to the State Tax Inspectorate i.MAS system.
Depending on the specific business needs, the system's functionality can be enhanced by adding: e-accounting, factoring, document import, property leasing and other useful add-ons.
The system can be installed on your company's server or used in the cloud for as little as 70 EUR/month. (Check Alna Cloud for more details)
The system is accessible from pc, tablet or smartphone.
Dynamics NAV Localization
Microsoft Dynamics NAV adaptation for the Lithuanian market: from smooth accounting processes to submission of the required accounting data to the state tax authorities.
- Accounting data submission to the i.MAS system
- Exporting of SEPA orders to any Lithuanian bank; import of bank statements;
- Timely submission of i.SAF, i.VAZ, Intrastat, PIPS declarations to the state institutions of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Cash management and accounting;
- VAT accounting in accordance with the Lithuanian law.
i.SAF, iVAZ and SAF-T
Quickly and conveniently submit the mandatory i.SAF, iVAZ and SAF-T accounting data to the State Tax Inspectorate.
Easily issue invoices for contracting authorities
- Fast issuance of bills to the contracting authorities;
- Automated document receival from contracting authorities.
Automate factoring, accounting, and debt management processes.
- Define the terms of factoring contracts and manage the granted credit limit;
- Register payments on the factoring supplier's profile;
- Automate debt settlement between factoring suppliers and factoring buyers.
Vehicle and fuel accounting
Optimize your company's transport and fuel accounting.
- Individual travel journal for each vehicle;
- Full travel history from total cost to driver information;
- Accounting owned and leased vehicles.
SAF-T auditing tool
Easily export SAF-T data to Microsoft Excel and conveniently view, compare and identify accounting errors or other risks.
Point of sale accounting
Manage your POS processes directly from your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system.
- Direct POS management from Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- All of the required reports (X, Z reports);
- Flexible setting of cash register parameters.