One of the largest cosmetic and beauty product distributors in Lithuania.
About the company
„Berner Baltic“ – one of the largest cosmetic and beauty product distributors in Lithuania.
- Outdated and differing business management systems in Lithuanian and Latvian branches
- Business management process was not fully integrated in the system
- Lack of efficiency in the system
- Lack of required interfaces, interfering with data movement
- Complicated data gathering and management between Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian branches
SAP ERP is a leading enterprise resource planning system, dedicated to managing key business processes of major regional and multinational companies including: accounting, finance, manufacturing, supply chain, sales cycle, inventory, human resources, customer service, and more.
- A unified system controls the financial accounting, tax accounting (VAT returns, ISAF, SAF-T), fixed asset accounting, automated bank payments and logistics.
- The system fully complies with the requirements set by Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian legislation.
- The integrated business management process allows to sell goods from warehouses of other branches by automatically registering the required documents in the accounts of both branches.
- External warehouse management software, point-of-sale and online store systems are implemented.
- Controland profitability analysis (COPA) is implemented.
- The system is accessible through mobile devices via SAP Fiori.
- SEPA functionality implemented.
We would like to thank the Alna Business team for their professional work, high-quality results, timely delivery and cooperation.
Chief Financial Officer at Berner Baltic