Healthcare product manufacturer
About the company
Hollister Incorporated develops, manufactures and distirbutes healthcare products worldwide. The company produces tools for the care of patients with ostomy, urinary incontinence, and critical illnesses. Hollister Incorporated has production and distribution centers in three continents and sells its products in more than 90 countries.
- The company was opening a new production plant in Lithuania and it was crucial to streamline all of the related HR management and payroll processes;
- The lack of a system adapted to the Lithuanian law made the new employee recruitment process very difficult;
- Complicated payroll calculation;
- Complex accounting procedures;
- Only a select few solutions on the market met the specific requirements of the company.
Alna HR Office is an HR management and payroll accounting solution, based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The system consists of 6 modules which will ensure smooth operation of key HR processes: time reporting, payroll calculation, bonus calculation, HR management, employee self-service and annual leave management.
- All of the payroll calculation and HR processes run in a unified system;
- Minimized error probability in accounting;
- All of the accounting processes comply with the legal requirements of the Republic of Lithuania and the Lithuanian Labour Code;
- Routine operations are performed quicker;
- The system is fully adapted to the specific needs of Hollister Incorporated.
For our new plant opening in Kaunas, we identified that HR and payroll calculation processes as critical. Alna HR Office and payroll modules helped us to manage quick employee growth process.
Financial Controller at Hollister Lietuva