Subsidiary of KRKA d.d. Novo mesto pharmaceutical company
About the company:
KRKA was one of the first pharmaceutical companies to enter the Lithuanian market in 1994. KRKA Lietuva promotes generic pharmaceuticals produced by the parent company KRKA d.d. Novo mesto.
For other 60 years KRKA d.d. Novo mesto has been supplying high quality, safe and effective generic pharmaceuticals. All the company's products are manufactured in accordance with the strictest national and international standards (IMB, EU GMP, FDA GMP, WHO GMP), management requirements (ISO 9001, HACCP) and environmental management requirements (ISO 14001).
- The previous business management system was no longer supported by the vendor;
- The previous business management system version was no longer compliant with the current IT infrastructure of the company;
- Complicated ERP integration with other software used In the company.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a business management system for small and mid-sized businesses that easily adapts to your business specifics and enables a single system to manage and automate all of the critical business processes.
Alna HR Office is an HR management and payroll accounting solution, based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The system consists of 5 modules that ensure smooth operation of HR personnel processes: time reporting, payroll calculation, HR management, annual leave management and calculation of incentives.
- The business management system is integrated with other systems used in the company;
- All payroll and HR management processes are carried out in a single system;
- Expanded functionality of business management and HR management systems;
- Increased operational efficiency;
- More convenient accounting process.
The new version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV has greatly simplified the accounting process and reduced the likelihood of accounting errors in our company, while Alna HR Office has expanded the system's functionality with useful HR management and payroll functions.
Head of Finance and Accounting at KRKA Lietuva