Alna Business part of Digital Mind. We install/implement/deploy, lease and maintain Microsoft Dynamics, SAP and Epicor business management systems, as well as develop business management system extensions and additions to meet the needs of industries and companies. We carry out and service projects all over the world. We are constantly growing and we are currently inviting you to join our friendly team.
- Consulting existing customers on the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Platform,
- Advocating for the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to improve straight-through processes, controls, and reporting,
- Participating in presales activities - solution adjustments according to customer needs and demonstration,
- Analyzing various business customer needs,
- Designing functional solutions,
- System configuration work,
- Designing and implementing integration solutions,
- Preparing documentation,
- Asserting strong leadership and management of assigned projects with top quality,
- Adopting and communicating new technological solutions to the customer.
- Experience in building solutions and consulting customers across multiple Dynamics CRM projects and Power Platform from configuration and customization to extension and development,
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement products: Sales, Customer Service, Marketing or Field Service,
- Strong experience in Azure, Power Platform, Dataverse, Power Apps applications (model-driven apps, canvas apps), and Online and On-premises solutions,
- Experience in integrating Microsoft products with 3rd party applications/databases using technologies such as REST API, Azure Integration Services,
- Experience with Microsoft development products (Azure Dev Ops / TFS),
- Proficient in Latvian and B2 level English,
- Direct and professional communication with a customer,
- Willingness to develop and learn.
- Good knowledge of local accounting standards, tax regulations, and accounting best practices,
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central experience,
- Exposure to Power BI, Power Automate is expected,
- Exposure to Microsoft products (SharePoint, and Project Server),
- Attention to high-quality details, accuracy, responsibility, great teamwork, and communication skills.
- Dynamic and informal organizational culture,
- Opportunity to participate in interesting, international projects,
- A professional, customer-valued team that loves their job,
- An environment conducive to continuous improvement,
- Wide opportunities for self-expression and vocational training,
- Competitive salary,
- Attractive financial appreciation for team effort,
- Hybrid work ability.
Salary range for this position is starting from 3500 Eur gross.