Ministry of Finance of Estonia
An executive body
Estonian Ministry of Finance is an executive body whose mission is to develop and implement effective public finance policies and ensure country's macroeconomic stability and economic development.
- Planning and budgeting was taking too long
- It becomes increasingly difficult to coordinate a large number of people involved in the planning process
- There is no established methodology applied in the planning process
- Laying data, reporting and tracking the budget versions requires a lot of time
- A big number of human errors
- IT department engagement is required daily
Alna Government Finance consolidation module is based on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation and designed to accelerate the processes of planning and consolidated financial reporting.
- A unified system for preparing, managing and implementing plans, budgets and forecasts.
- The system connects more than 200 public sector institutions.
- An automated consolidation process that helps ensure compliance with legal and accountability requirements
- Audit trail for total transparency
- Quick and accurate business analytics and reporting.
- Reduced duration of the budget planning process, increased the efficiency of planning.
- Preparation of standard and flexible ad-hoc reports, monitoring of the fulfillment of target (predictive)
- Performance indicators and identification of deviations at the level of the general consolidated state budget
- The system supports budget formation based on cash and accrual accounting principles.
This SAP BPC-based solution helps the Estonian Ministry of Finance to budget, plan and manage the state budget. We recommend „Alna Business Solutions“ as a trusted provider of state-of-the-art government IT solutions.
IT expert at Ministry of Finance of Estonia