Building and Industrial Services
About the company
Caverion designs, builds, operates and maintains intelligent and energy-efficient solutions for buildings, industries and infrastructures in Northern, Central and Eastern Europe.
Caverion recorded a revenue of approximately 2.1 billion EUR in 2019. Caverion has about 16,000 employees in 11 countries. The company's head office is located in Vantaa, Finlan and their share (CAV1V) is listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange (Nasdaq Helsinki).
- SAF-T accounting data export was complicated and very labor-intensive;
- Incorrent or duplicate data in the exported file.
A SAF-T solution tailor-made for SAP ERP system, which functionality includes:
- Collection of all the necessary accounting data;
- Preparation of mandatory (VAT, General Ledger) as well as optional (Income Tax, Analytical Accounting) classificatiors required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Preparation of the 800 mandatory accounting data indications as well as optional indicators required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Preparation of indicators including information on customers and suppliers, invoices received and issued, payment orders, fixed assets, inventories, turnover of balance sheet accounts etc. for the accounting period required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Formatting the exported XML file according to the required XSD structure.
- The required accounting data is formed into a SAF-T file faster than ever;
- Exporting extremely large amounts of data isn‘t a problem;
- Maximum data security;
- The solution fully complies with the State Tax Inspectorate requirements and is constantly updated according to them;
- Less time spent on accounting.
With the help of the SAF-T solution developed by Alna Business we are guaranteed in collecting accurate accounting data and providing it to the responsible authorities in a timely manner.
Finance and Accounting Manager at Caverion Lietuva