About the company:
CUJO AI is the global leader in the development and application of Artificial Intelligence to improve the security, control, and privacy of connected devices in homes and businesses. CUJO AI’s portfolio of products is designed to gain clear insight on how data moves across networks and digitally protect people and devices, creating a safer smart-living experience in homes, businesses, and connected communities.
- The company was looking for a modern solution for payroll processing and HR management for its Lithuanian subsidiary, aligned with the local payroll accounting practices as well as meeting global security standards.
Alna HR Office is an HR management and payroll accounting solution, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The system consists of 6 modules that ensure smooth operation of key HR processes: time reporting, payroll calculation, HR management, self-service, annual leave management and incentive calculation.
- All of the key payroll and HR processes run in a unified system;
- Minimized error probability in accounting;
- All of the accounting processes fully comply with the legal requirements of the Republic of Lithuania and the Lithuanian Labour Code;
- Increased speed of routine operations;
- Improved operational efficiency;
- The project was delivered in time and on budget.
As our company is growing, we were looking for a solution that would meet global security standards and help us with payroll calculation and HR management. Alna HR Office has enabled us to manage all of our key HR and payroll processes while having all of the necessary reports in a single system with all the data being readily available in Lithuania. We have been very happy with the proactive communication and great collaboration with the Alna Business team!
CUJO Finance Team