Premium packaging manufacturer
About the company
Vilpak is one of the largest packaging manufacturers in Northern Europe. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania the company specializes in premium cardboard packaging manufacturing. The company delivers over 230M cardboard packages per year with 70% of those being delivered to clients in Europe and the US.
The company struggled with efficiency and scattered data, because before PrintVis it used a proprietary ERP and a selection of 3rd party systems to run their business. This resulted in manufacturing jobs taking too long, inaccurate estimations and invoices, poor production scheduling, inefficient warehouse operations and a general lack of a holistic view of the total business operations.
PrintVis is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central based system to handle all types and sizes of the printing, packaging and label industry companies. Microsoft Dynamics gives you a strong ERP platform for your business, while PrintVis provides a print-specific functionality required to control all the production details through the lifecycle of a job, from estimate to delivery.
- The company now handles every stage of packaging production in a single app: from quote until the job is completed, delivered, invoiced and analysed.
- Inventory forecasting helps to keep supplies at optimal levels and saves company capital.
- Every manufacturing job, at any time, has someone designated as being the “current responsible” (from the Estimator to the Salesperson to the Production Coordinator to the Shop Floor Worker).
- Estimations increased to 98% accuracy compared to job costing statitics.
- More efficient warehouse operations and use of resources.