Fastening technology wholesale
About the company:
EJOT group of companies provides fastening technology for the automotive and supply, electrical engineering, electronics and construction industries. EJOT has more than 2300 employees in 30 subsidiaries and over 90 years of company history.
- Ensuring the compliance of the newly implemented SAP business management system with the requirements of Lithuanian legal acts;
- Implementation of i.SAF, i.VAZ, SAF-T and GPAIS modules;
- Elimination of errors and duplicate data in accounting data files;
- Optimization of routine accounting operations;
- Simplification of submitting prodct and packaging accounting data.
Lithuanian localization has been implemented in the SAP system, ensuring smooth accounting processes in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, while the i.SAF, i.VAZ, SAF-T and GPAIS modules helped to provide the accounting data to the controlling authorities.
- The SAP system fully complies with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
- i.SAF, i.VAZ and SAF-T modules will ensure fast and efficient submission of accounting data to i.MAS subsystem;
- The GPAIS module ensures fast and efficient delivery of shipment and package accounting data to the GPAIS system;
- The collection of even a very large amount of accounting data is ensured;
- Maximum data security;
- The solutions fully comply with the requirements of the State Tax Inspectorate and are constantly updated;
- Less time is devoted to routine operations.
With the help of the tools implemented by Alna Business our SAP system is now in full compliance with the requirements of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, while we have an efficient way to provide the accounting data to the controlling authorities and save valuable time of our employees.
CFO at EJOT Baltic