Electronic component manufacturer
HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components as well as systems for the automotive industry. HELLA has more than 36,000 employees in 35 countries around the world. In 2019-2020 the group recorded a revenue of €5.8 billion.
- HELLA Group was looking for a Payroll and HR management solution for their manufacturing plant in Kaunas;
- The solution needed to integrate with SAP ERP the company was already running.
Alna HR Office is an HR management and payroll accounting solution, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The system consists of modules that ensure smooth operation of key HR processes: time reporting, payroll calculation, HR management and annual leave management.
- All of the payroll calculation and HR processes run in a unified system;
- Minimized error probability in accounting;
- All of the accounting processes comply with the legal requirements of the Republic of Lithuania and the Lithuanian Labour Code;
- Routine operations are performed quicker;
- The system is fully adapted to the specific needs of HELLA Group;
- Integration with SAP ERP.
We sought to optimize payroll and HR management processes at our plant in Kaunas while also ensuring a quality integration with our existing SAP ERP. Alna HR Office has met all of our needs and now it helps us take care of our employees from their first day on the job.
Head of HR at Hella Lithuania