Payment and transactional services
About the company
Worldline is a European leader and global player in the payments and transactions industry. The group's companies employ more than 20,000 employees in 50 countries.
- SAF-T accounting data export was complicated and very labor-intensive;
- Incorrent or duplicate data in the exported file.
A SAF-T solution tailor-made for SAP ERP system, which functionality includes:
- Collection of all the necessary accounting data from SAP ERP;
- Preparation of mandatory (VAT, General Ledger) as well as optional (Income Tax, Analytical Accounting) classificatiors required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Preparation of the 800 mandatory accounting data indications as well as optional indicators required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Preparation of indicators including information on customers and suppliers, invoices received and issued, payment orders, fixed assets, inventories, turnover of balance sheet accounts etc. for the accounting period required by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Formatting the exported XML file according to the required XSD structure.
- The required accounting data is formed into a SAF-T file faster than ever;
- Exporting extremely large amounts of data isn‘t a problem;
- Maximum data security;
- The solution fully complies with the State Tax Inspectorate requirements and is constantly updated according to them;
- Less time spent on accounting.