Fuchs Lubricants Lithuania
FUCHS is the world's largest independent lubricant manufacturer
About the company
FUCHS is a global Group with German roots that has developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for more than 85 years – for virtually all areas of application and sectors. With 58 companies and more than 5,000 employees worldwide, the FUCHS Group is the leading independent supplier of lubricants.
The FUCHS product program comprises more than 10,000 products and related services in six key categories: Automotive Lubricants, Industrial Lubricants, Lubricating Greases, Metal Processing Lubricants, Special Application Lubricants, Services.
- All of the Fuchs group‘s companies in the Baltics needed to migrate to SAP ERP, a system used by the parent company;
- The system had to be implemented within 9 months.
SAP ERP is a leading enterprise resource planning system, dedicated to managing key business processes of major regional and multinational companies including: accounting, finance, manufacturing, supply chain management, sales cycle, stock management, human resources, customer service, planning and more.
- All the necessary information and documents are stored in a unified system and are readily available;
- The system fully complies with the requirements set by Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian legislation.
- Procurement, sales, accounting and finances are managed in a single system;
- Increased operational efficiency;
- Key business processes were enhanced and streamlined;
- A user-friendly system interface.
SAP ERP enables us to generate sales, issue invoices and manage our key business processes in a single system: we can analyze our inventory data from the warehouses, monitor sales, procurement, control customer billing, make payments to our suppliers and generate activity reports in various increments.